Class Etiquette & Discipline
The single most important factor of the success of any choir is the work it accomplishes in its rehearsals. How you rehearse is how you will perform.
1. Strive daily to demonstrate the qualities of Responsibility, Professionalism, Integrity, Dignity, and Compassion as outlined in the Seguin Choir Code of Conduct.
2. Actively participate in all daily rehearsal activities.
3. Respond to instructions and requests of the director the first time given.
Behavioral Management Plan
1. Verbal Warning, go over correct behavior
2. 2nd Verbal Warning
3. Rehearsal Time Out with written assignment and Parent Contact
4. Parent Phone Call & Student Conference
5. Office Referral
Any physical/verbal violence, major infraction of JSHS or AISD Policy, or student refusal to cooperate in discipline procedures will result in an Immediate Office Referral. Chronic discipline problems will result in removal from the choir program.
Social & Electronic Media
With the continued increase of communication via electronic media, it is extremely important to understand the
implications of texts, Facebook posts, tweets, etc. Any student who represents themselves, peers, or their organization in an unfavorable, questionable, or illegal
manner through electronic media (websites, blogs, text messages, social networking sites, etc.) will be subject to
disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by school officials and directors, including but not limited to dismissal from the organization.